01. Pronomes Indefinidos e Adjetivos Quantitativos em Inglês: (UNESP) _________________ said she is right.
02. (FCMSC-SP) “Nurse, is there any message for me?” “No, doctor, _________________.”
D) no one
03. (FUVEST-SP) Choose another way of saying “There isn’t anything really like that”.
A) There is nothing really like that.
B) There aren’t many things really like that.
C) There aren’t no things really like that.
D) There is anything hardly really like that.
E) There are a few things really like that.
04. (UFBA) He doesn’t prefer to add ______ to his life.
05. Pronomes Indefinidos e Adjetivos Quantitativos em Inglês: (Milton Campos-MG) Prejudice is _________ nasty. I see __________ point keeping _________. _________ should avoid it.
A) something – no – no one – Somebody
B) everything – any – some – Everybody
C) nothing – some – none – Someone
D) anything – any – any – Body
E) something – no – any – Everybody
06. Pronomes Indefinidos e Adjetivos Quantitativos em Inglês: (FCC-BA) The room is empty. There is __________ in it.
07. (PUC-SP) You must lose __________ time in adjusting yourself to your new powers.
08. (UFSCar-SP) I cannot teach _____________ more classes this week.
09. (ESBI-MG) “Who are you going to vote for in the next election? __________, I don’t believe in __________ of the candidates.”
A) Some – any
B) Nothing – some
C) Somebody – any
D) Nobody – any
E) Neither – some
10. Pronomes Indefinidos e Adjetivos Quantitativos em Inglês: (OSEC-SP) “Did you see anybody in the garden yesterday?” “No, I saw ___________ there.”
Gabarito com as respostas dos exercícios sobre Pronomes Indefinidos e Adjetivos Quantitativos em Inglês: