01. Orações Condicionais em Inglês: (ITA-SP) Lady Astor MP: “If you (I) my husband, I (II) poison your coffee”.
Churchill: “If you (III) my wife, I (IV) drink it.”
Os termos que MELHOR preenchem as lacunas I, II, III e IV são:
A) were (I), would (II), were (III), had (IV).
B) was (I), would (II), was (III), would (IV).
C) were (I), had (II), were (III), had (IV).
D) was (I), could (II), was (III), would (IV).
E) were (I), would (II), were (III), would (IV).
02. (ITA-SP) Leia a seguir o comentário publicado pela revista Newsweek: “He had lots of German in him. Some Irish. But no Jew. I think that if he (I) a little Jew he (II) it out”. (Singer Courtney Love, on the suicide of her rockstar husband, Kurt Cobain.) As lacunas I e II do comentário anterior devem ser preenchidas, respectivamente, por:
A) I- had had, II- would have stuck
B) I- has had, II- would stick
C) I- have had, II- had had stuck
D) I- had had, II- had stuck
E) I- had, II- would stuck
03. Orações Condicionais em Inglês: (Mackenzie-SP) Indicate the alternative that BEST completes the following sentence.
“If you had taken my advice, you ____________.”
A) would learned the lesson
B) would have learnt the lesson
C) should learned the lesson
D) would learn the lesson
E) should understand the lesson
04. (VUNESP) Assinale a alternativa CORRETA.
I did not think she _________ come.
B) were E) doesn’t
Orações Condicionais em Inglês: (ITA-SP) A questão 05 deve ser respondida com base no texto a seguir.
Privacy on parade
New technologies allow total strangers to know almost everything about a person. Author Peter F. Eder writes about the ongoing invasion of personal privacy will get much worse unless better safeguards are quickly established.
THE FUTURIST, 28(4): 38-42, July/August 1994.
05. De que forma o trecho “[…] unless better safeguards are quickly established” poderia ser reescrito, sem alteração do significado do texto?
A) […] if better safeguards are established quickly.
B) […] if better safeguards quickly established.
C) […] if better safeguards are not quickly established.
D) […] when better safeguards are quickly established.
E) […] when better safeguards are not established.
06. Orações Condicionais em Inglês: (FCMMG) Fill in the blank with the CORRECT alternative. If the government hadn’t promoted such campaigns, a lot of children _____________ died.
A) had D) would be
B) have E) would have
07. (FCMMG) Fill in the blank with the CORRECT alternative. If the early human hunters hadn’t developed a method to refuel quickly, they ___________ survived.
A) had D) should have
B) would E) would not have
08. (PUC Rio) Mark the option that completes the following sentence CORRECTLY.
If Americans had been given more Medicare than guns, they ___________ safer.
A) felt D) will have felt
B) would feel E) would have felt
C) will feel
09. (Milton Campos-MG) If he _______ a sailor, he _______ everyone in the boat.
A) were / will save D) were / would save
B) was / will save E) are / would save
C) is / would save
10. Orações Condicionais em Inglês: (UFV-MG) If I _______ money, I ________ to Europe.
A) had / would go
B) have / went
C) had / will go
D) have / would have gone
E) have / would go
Gabarito com as respostas das questões sobre Orações Condicionais em Inglês:
01. E; 02. A; 03. B; 04. C; 05. C; 06. E; 07. E; 08. E; 09. D; 10. A