01. Grau Comparativo e Superlativo de Superioridade em Inglês: (Milton Campos-MG) It’s said ________ one studies ________ he earns. Is it true?
A) better / less D) the more / the less
B) more / little E) the more / the least
C) the most / the least
02. (Milton Campos-MG) It’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to me. The underlined phrase in the previous sentence can be replaced by the following alternatives, EXCEPT:
A) the unusual.
B) the funniest.
C) the most shocking.
D) the best.
E) the most shameful.
03. (UFV-MG) Select the CORRECT word or words to complete this sentence: “A cat can jump _________ a rabbit.”
A) high as D) more high than
B) higher than E) as high than
04. (UFMS) England is geographically _________ Scotland.
A) large than C) large as E) largest
B) the largest D) larger than
05. Grau Comparativo e Superlativo de Superioridade em Inglês: (UFScar-SP) His wife is ________ than his sister.
A) prettier C) prettiest E) the prettiest
B) very pretty D) pretty
06. Grau Comparativo e Superlativo de Superioridade em Inglês: (CESCEM-SP) No one was ________ than John when he heard a lie.
A) angrier D) most angry
B) so angry E) angry
07. (VUNESP) He is ________ boy in town.
A) so rich D) richest
B) richer E) richest than
C) the richest
08. (PUC-Campinas-SP) The first lesson in the book was certainly ________ than the others; but it was not ________ in the book.
A) easier – the best D) easy – good
B) easy – the better E) easiest – the better
C) easiest – the best
09. (Milton Campos-MG) The scores aren’t very good but l guess it could be even _________.
A) best D) worst
B) worse E) badly
10. Grau Comparativo e Superlativo de Superioridade em Inglês: (Milton Campos-MG) Revolutionary marxism has imploded in Russia _________ the world could expect.
A) the quickest of
B) so quickly as
C) more quickly than
D) much quickly than
E) less quickly as
Gabarito com as respostas do simulado sobre Grau Comparativo e Superlativo de Superioridade em Inglês:
01. D; 02. A; 03. B; 04. D; 05. A; 06. A; 07. C; 08. A; 09. B; 10. C